Thursday, February 28, 2013

Client of the Month - March 2013 - David Votta

-->
David has been a client of Fitness Together North Buckhead for two years now.  He has been exemplary in reaching his goals because of his great attitude, adherence to the program, and frequency in coming in.  He also participates in a lot of the events held by Fitness Together, thereby, he has become a part of the family.  We are proud of his accomplishments!

Here is a little of what he has to say (be sure to watch the video!)...

Why do you like Fitness Together?

It’s Fitness with friends.  It’s one-on-one attention.  It’s personal.



Tell us some of the results you have achieved:

I’ve increased the size of my muscle mass without increasing my waist size.  I’m definitely stronger.  I’ve learn how to eat better and make smarter choices. 



Do you do PACK training?  Why do you like it?

I do.  It’s a supplement to my one-on-one training and I like the fact that there is never more than 3-4 other people working out with you.

        

Why do you like one on one training?

 It’s focused!  Everyone understands my needs/goals, it’s a tailored program and they switch things up more than I would if I were trying to do this on my own.        



Tell us about any hobbies you may have:

Fitness in general has become a hobby.  Though folks could easily tell you that I enjoy my wine collection.        



What city and state are you from?

I grew up in Northern Virginia, but I have been living in Atlanta now for 22 years.



Tell us about your children and/or pets:

I have a “permanent” foster dog.  His name is King and he’s a Golden Retriever around 12 years old.



What is your favorite exercise?

Hanging raise: toe to bar!



What is your favorite healthy food?

Fruit – Fresh pineapple is my favorite.

           

What is your favorite “bad” food?

 Chocolate Chip Cookies!



What is your profession?  How Long?

I’m an HR Manager for Northside Hospital.  I’ve worked with them for 15 years.

           

How did you discover Fitness Together?

A couple years back it was either a Groupon or Living Social offer.  I’ve been hooked ever since and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment