Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weight Loss


"I had hit a significant plateau for six months after losing the initial 40 lbs on my own. The personal trainers at Fitness Together helped brake that plateau and it really started coming off quickly! I am down 16 dress sizes. I am most proud to carry my "before" pictures (I never am without them) to encourage others and show people it can be done." ~Rachel T.




"This has been a life changing process for me. I dropped 60 pounds of body fat. My body fat percentage has dropped from 30% to 13.5%. I have well reached my goal and even exceeded it. Anyone considering losing weight should really see these guys. Along with the owner, Kelly Huggins, I have been trained by the entire staff. They push me, where I might have already stopped. For them, it's not just about the weight lifting, but they help you develop a cardiovascular plan and provide you with the information you need to make wise food choices. The Fitness Together staff empowers you with knowledge and inspiration. Looking around I saw the other options. This option was the best for me, because it works. It will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself too."  ~Steve Ashby


"I thought I knew how to eat healthy and exercise but my body weight certainly was not reflecting this. I knew I needed help but wasn’t sure where to turn until I saw the postcard from Fitness Together in the mail box. I called to see if they could help me and I had an appointment the next day. With a goal weight loss of 50 lbs I decided to do everything they told me to do because if I didn’t lose the weight then I could say “This program doesn’t work”. But much to my surprise, it did work and I lost 70 lbs in 7 months. My trainers motivated me to the point of actually being excited about working out. Not only did they teach me how to lift weights but they also taught me how to eat right. I wrote in my food journal every morsel I put into my mouth and without criticism they kept me on the right path of a healthy lifestyle. They took the guess work out of it.
That was 2 years ago and yes...I have kept the weight off. I continue to train at Fitness Together because I enjoy the workouts and the people that work there. They not only help to keep me motivated but the knowledge I’ve gained from the trainers at Fitness Together is invaluable and will stay with me for the rest of my life." ~Lynn B.


 “At first, I didn’t expect to reach certain goals.  Surprisingly, you (Kelly) told me I could go further.  Now, I have exceeded many goals and know that any future goals are attainable.  Besides physical changes, my headaches are under control, I sleep better, and I feel much stronger. So far, I have lost more than 5 inches off my waist and hips.  Overall, I have lost more than 17 inches and have lost 35 pounds of fat.  It has taken me awhile, but much of what I have learned at Fitness Together has moved from being "something that I had to do," to something that has become part of my lifestyle.  I appreciate the positive one-on-one support and motivation I received.” ~Susan Young


 

"I've been a member at Fitness Together May 2010 and it's the BEST investment I've ever made in myself. The time, energy, money, blood, sweat and tears has paid me back 10 fold. I joined FT when I was at my lowest of lows. All the years of post high school and college neglect (i.e., binge drinking, then binge eating, then crash dieting, and the cycle continues) finally caught up with me and I didn't even know where to begin. I was shopping around for a personal trainer because something told me I wouldn't be able to do this on my own, but after my first consult, I knew I had found my home away from home at Fitness Together. I have trained with everyone at FT and NOT ONCE have they given me a poor session. They always push me to my limits and beyond. I think I can safely say that they are my friends and genuinely care about my success in life... not just weight loss. They check on me when I'm sick, they remember significant events in my personal life. They are just an A-Team through and through. I highly recommend Fitness Together to EVERYONE." ~Whitney Edwards













No comments:

Post a Comment